Sponsor Spotlight: Al Ritt Flies
This is Part 3 in a series of sponsor spotlights to shout out to the companies that helped make the Olive the Woolly Bugger iPad app a possibility. The app is available in the App Store, here, and right now during the month of December the app is on sale for only $1.
1. Business Name: Al Ritt Flies.
2. Your title/position: Al and Diana Ritt – co-owners.
3. Services Offered: Fly tying classes for groups, shops and individuals. Fly tying demonstrations, fly fishing and tying presentations for clubs and shows. Custom fly orders.
4. How long have you been in business/worked for your current company? Business was formed in 2004.
5. What made you decide to become a sponsor of the Olive the Woolly Bugger iPad app? We provide and support educational opportunities in fly fishing and fly tying. We support conservation and environmental awareness. We believe it’s important to communicate these messages and opportunities to our youth and believe Olive is an enjoyable personality that engages kids and apps appeal to today’s younger generations so they are a format kids are comfortable with and will utilize.
Thank you to Al Ritt Flies for being a sponsor. Please visit their website and learn more: Alrittflies.com