kids fly fishing
This is Part 8 in a series of sponsor spotlights to shout out to the companies that helped make the Olive the Woolly Bugger iPad app a possibility. The app is available in the App Store, here, and right now during the month of December the app is on sale for only $1.
1. Business Name: Fly Fusion Magazine
2. Your title/position: (Jennifer Bird) Executive Publisher.
3. Services Offered: Fly Fusion is a quarterly publication focused on growing and educating the fly-fishing community while remaining on the cutting edge of relevance.
4. How long have you been in business/worked for your current company? Our 10th anniversary issue will be out on stands February 25th!
5. What made you decide to become a sponsor of the Olive the Woolly Bugger iPad app? Our kids have been huge fans of Olive since they were old enough to sit up. My 6-year old can now read the books to his little brother. Olive was truly their first introduction to fly-fishing and has had such a positive influence on their love of the sport. It seemed only natural that we would throw our support behind any “Olive initiatives” that would help introduce other kids in the same way!
Thank you to Fly Fusion for being an app sponsor (and overall wonderful supporter). Please visit their website and consider a subscription to their magazine—truly a great publication!