This is Part 5 in a series of sponsor spotlights to shout out to the companies that helped make the Olive the Woolly Bugger iPad app a possibility. The app is available in the App Store, here, and right now during the month of December the app is on sale for only $1.
1. Business Name: The Orvis Company
2. Your title/position: (Steve Hemkens) Divisional Merchandise Manager
3. Services Offered: Fly fishing and hunting products and services
4. How long have you been in business/worked for your current company? 7 years.
5. What made you decide to become a sponsor of the Olive the Woolly Bugger iPad app? Orvis is committed to helping beginners get the most out of their fly fishing experience, which is why we offer free classes across the US. We also know that children are the future of not only the sport, but fishing-related conservation. The Olive the Woolly Bugger series of books aim to do just that, which is why we are proud to support the Olive the Woolly Bugger app. Getting kids excited at an early age is key to the future.
Thank you to Orvis for being a sponsor. Please visit their website and see all that they have to offer as far as products, services and programs.