Sponsor Spotlight: PEAK Fishing
This is Part 2 in a series of sponsor spotlights to shout out to the companies that helped make the Olive the Woolly Bugger iPad app a possibility. The app is available in the App Store, here, and right now during the month of December the app is on sale for only $1.
1. Business Name: PEAK Fishing
2. Your title/position: (Al Ritt) Brand Manager
3. Services Offered: Manufacturer of premium quality fly tying vises and accessories. We do not sell products retail, but we have an extensive list of dealers and all are listed on the Where to Buy page of our web site.
4. How long have you been in business/worked for your current company? PEAK Fishing their first vise in April of 2002. I came to work for PEAK Fishing in February of 2009.
5. What made you decide to become a sponsor of the Olive the Woolly Bugger iPad app? PEAK believes that recruitment of young fly fishers and fly tiers is critical to the sport and to the industry. The history of the Olive book series combined with the popularity of apps seems like a great combination to communicate to a new generation the fun that can be had fishing, fly tying and being outdoors in general. It also provides younger persons a look at how our natural environment is all interrelated which is a first step to understanding critical issues such as conservation of resources.
Thank you to PEAK Fishing for being a sponsor. Please check out the PEAK Fishing website for all that they offer for your fly fishing needs: Peakfishing.com