This is Part 7 in a series of sponsor spotlights to shout out to the companies that helped make the Olive the Woolly Bugger iPad app a possibility. The app is available in the App Store, here, and right now during the month of December the app is on sale for only $1.
1. Business Name: Angling University (a member of The Flyfisher Group)
2. Your title/position: (Ethan Emery) Director of Outreach and Education.
3. Services Offered: Fishing and fly fishing classes, lessons, camps, online instruction.
4. How long have you been in business/worked for your current company? 9 years.
5. What made you decide to become a sponsor of the Olive the Woolly Bugger iPad app? We believe in the importance of furthering the sport of fly fishing and all that it stands for. Olive the Woolly Bugger represents our core values as a business; education, conservation, appreciation for the outdoors, and an understanding of ones role in the larger society and ecosystem. We hold strongly to the idea that fishing does something uniquely positive for your sole and that all people should be able to experience the joys of angling.
Thank you to Angling University for being the Gold Sponsor. Please visit their website and see all that they offer as far as products, services and education programs.